Guidelines and Risk Assessment I.S.K.C Dojo
(1) Please do not attend training if you or any member of your family or household have the following symptoms. High temperature, loss of taste, or a new continuous dry cough.
(2) Only students may attend in any of I.S.K.C. Dojo’s
(3) Juniors should be dropped off outside of the Dojo same for pickup.
(4) Juniors will be met at the Dojo by a senior member or instructor.
(5) There is a Covid 19 app at Copleston for track and traces please use it every time you train by scanning it on your smartphone.
(6) All students must sanitise before during and after training.
(7) Students must keep a safe distance at all times 1 meter at least ideally 2 meters if at all possible, juniors must follow the same guidelines in the Dojo.
(8) There will be no contact at any time no KIAI’S will be used in order to restrict the danger of airborne contagion.
(9) No sharing of any equipment at any time.
(10) Students should arrive for training in their gi bring their own towel, drinks and anti bacterial face wipes and dispose them at home.
(11) No changing rooms or showers are available, toilets will be available but for limited use.
(12) Sessions must finish early so a clean down can take place by sports centre staff.
(13) Please payment will be on a monthly basis beginning of every month, this is so we can manage and know the number of students attending the Dojo.
(14) I.S.K.C. will train once a week for the next few months all subject to government guidelines, please use our website for updates.
This document has been provided for students and instructors so we can all train as safe as possible please follow the guidelines.
16 August 2020.
Jon Donohoe 4th Dan I.S.K.C.